Good morning everyone and welcome to Friday! I’m really excited about this “Friday Favorites” post because I have talked with a bunch of bloggers and asked them to share some of their favorite and most loved items so I could share them with YOU!
I have 19 blogger faves (including mine) so get ready to see some of the best products out there, enjoy!
SKIN & BODY CARE:
– Kristin from beautyXposé has a great review for First Aid Beauty’s Facial Radiance Pads that sound amazing!
– Lisa from Cosmetic Sanctuary loves mud masks and one of her favorites is the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask. (While you are there, check out her gorgeous nail swatches!)
– Kristy from Nail of a Tale! shares her favorite Body Oils.
– MY favorite was a tough choice, but I ultimately chose the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation. Its probably my favorite drugstore find!
– Leticia from Cosmetics Aficionado shares her HG Estee Lauder concealer and shows you an amazing before and after! (Check out her gorgeous smoky eye looks and Nail Art for Nubs segments while you’re there!)
– Anastasia from Glamorable! tells you why she LOVES her Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder and that she doesn’t regret the pricy purchase one bit.
– Betzy from Betzy’s Makeup shares her favorite Drugstore Primer thats a dupe for MAC!
– Jeni from Gracious Luck can’t stop reaching for the Clinique All About Shadow Palette and I can see why, it’s a gorgeous neutral palette!
– Barbe from Fashionista in Suburbia shares her current obsession: Benefit’s Gimmie Brow Gel! (Look around her blog and check out her amazing fashion photos too!)
– Shelley from Polarbelle shears her favorite Burberry Shadow Palette so far, in Smokey Grey.
– Allison from Never Say Die Beauty shares why she thinks the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette rivals Urban Decay and Too Faced.
– Sammi from College Beauty Buff shares one of her favorite MAC Lipglasses!
– Michelle from Beautiful Goodies has 2 gorgeous NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencils to share with you.
– Brittany from The Beauty Deputy tells you why these Pacifica Lip Quenches are a holy grail product of hers! (I agree, I love them too!)
– Bethany from 20 Something + loves these LA Fresh Travel Lite remover wipes so much, she wants to buy them in bulk!
– Leelo from Beauty by Miss L tells you why she LOVE, LOVE, LOVES these e.l.f. Makeup remover cloths.
TOOLS & NAIL POLISH:
– Marcia from Beauty Info Zone shares her *most complimented on* nail polish by Sephora X.
– Renu from My Beauty Junction gives a detailed review and how to use her favorite beauty tool…The Original Beauty Blender!
I hope you enjoyed this group favorites post! I want to send out a big THANK YOU to all the lovely bloggers who shared their favorites with me. I found more than a few products I want to try out and I hope you did too!
I’d also like to know some of YOUR favorite products…just let me know in the comments. 🙂
Thanks so much for reading, have a great day! xoxo, Kristina