Is it fall yet?
Not that I don’t love summer (Summer, I still love you) but lately I have really been yearning for that crisp comfortable weather.
Take yesterday for example…we went to the Deerfield Fair and it was 85 degrees. 85! Not going to lie, it was borderline torture, lol. But the kids had fun so thats all that matters! 😉
Anyway, in lieu of fall like weather I have the perfect fall makeup & mani combo. (For when it does finally arrive!)
Sally Hansen “Golden Rust”. When I saw the photo bruisedupdollie posted of this in her instagram, I knew I just had to have it! (PS its limited edition!) It is a warm brown jelly base with tons of gold and copper hex glitter. Its so pretty and sparkly it almost feels like you are wearing jewelry on your nails! In her photo she mentioned she did it over a gold metallic base, which I also did on all of my nails except my ring finger. It looks pretty close, but the ring finger has slightly more of a “jelly” look to it. (I used Sally Hansen’s “Go for the Gold” metallic.) $8.50 at CVS.
– Urban Decay Fetish Blush & Craze Highlight (From the Anarchy Face Case.)
– Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready (From my Sephora Birthday Gift)
– Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow Primer
– Hazelnut & Creme Brûlée Eye Shadows from The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
– Bella Terra Perfect Liner #13 (Truffle)
– Lancome Définicils Mascara
– Benefit Gimme Brow (light/med)
So there you have it, a simple casual fall look and bling-y nails that is perfect for fall!
What are some of your favorite fall shades to wear? Thanks so much for reading! xo, Kristina
Please follow me on: