Hey beauty babes, it’s been a busy week at my household! Thursday we went to see Eric Church, last night we went to a Halloween Party and tonight we are going to see Fleetwood Mac! We usually don’t get out this much so all of these things 3 nights in a row is kind of exhausting! haha!
Anyway, I have another great round up of this weeks best posts from The Beauty Blogazons! So relax, sit back, sip your coffee and read on…
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: eSalon Won Allure’s Best of Beauty for At-Home Hair Color! Learn why as I bring you on a tour of their headquarters!
- TheFabZilla: My happy kind of red! That’s how TheFabZilla sums up Guerlain 820 Rouge Parade lipstick, a holiday limited edition.
- Alice’s Beauty Madness: L’Oreal Collection Exclusive Pure Reds: the drugstore matte lipsticks.
- Beauty on the Bayou: Did Not Get Much Rest? You Can Still Look Your Best – bareMinerals Well-Rested CC Eye Primer
- The Feminine Files: The only kind of “negative” in your life should be on your nails! Come see what I’m talking about…
- Color Me So Crazy: MUST HAVE Zoya MatteVelvet Collection
- The Passenger Element: L’Oreal Infallible 24HR shadow in Sultry Smoke – watch Reviewed!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison got a dozen gorgeous, affordable, long-lasting coral roses from thebouqs.com. They were a wow!
- My Stunning Nails: Watch out for the spiderwebs!
Hope you all have a great weekend! See you on Monday, XO Kristina
Connect with me: