I have another roundup of this weeks best posts from The Beauty Blogazons!
This week we share products to help dark spots and acne, a beautiful Hourglass palette, a product to whip your brows into shape, a needle marble nail tutorial and more!
- TheFabZilla: For dark spots, aging skin and occasional acne woes, Murad Environmental Shield has the answer.
- beautyXposé: While she’s trying to not purchase any fashion or beauty items this month, Kristin can at least do a little online shopping.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette Infinity is GORGEOUS! See all of the Swatches!
- Alice’s Beauty Madness: October Beauty and Lifestyle Favorites
- My Stunning Nails: A patriotic design for voters on election day.
- Beauty on the Bayou: KEEP THOSE BROWS PERFECT & PRECISE – Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
- The Feminine Files: Wet n’ Wild MegaLast Lipsticks are my budget beauty pick of the week!
- Beauty by Miss L: Needle marble nails tutorial.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has been using City Cosmetics Rejuvenating Eye Serum & their Dark Spot Corrector. See what she thinks about ’em!
- The Passenger Element: Milani Color Statement lipstick in Best Red – swatch
What was your favorite post from this weeks roundup?
Thanks for reading, hope you all have a fantastic weekend! PS I have a flash giveaway on my FB page that ends Monday night…so go enter! 🙂
Connect with me:
Post contains affiliate links