All items in this post were purchased by me except the Butter London, which was a press sample. Affiliate links included.
Besides my kids, lipstick is definitely one of the things I have a serious love for. More often than not I find myself stalking new releases, ogling pretty online swatches and adding them to my cart. So, I have built up quite a nice collection, but still, there are some I use and like more than others.
Summers are usually all about warm, fun corals so I dug through my stash to show you some of my absolute favorites. My picks range from sheer to bold and there is even a gloss thrown in, so there is really something for all tastes!
Coral/orange lip colors are one of the last color areas I ventured into but now I can’t stop myself from buying them, especially in the warmer months! I started out with some of the sheer ones, and gradually ventured into deeper and bolder shades. There is no looking back now!
Most of these I have already reviewed with lip swatches, so I will provide a link to the full review if I have one.
• Lancôme Lip Lover Gloss in Coraile Cabriole- Yes I know it’s not a lipstick, but this gloss is just so perfect. It gives a light wash of coral with subtle shimmer to the lips. The formula is so squishy and comfortable, I could wear it all day. $23.50, full review HERE.
• Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment in Blissful- The Power Pigment line is just what it says, bolder more intense colors than their standard LipSurgence ranges. Blissful is a deep warm peach with a slight shimmer. It is extremely pigmented but it does feel a little heavy on the lips. $24, full review HERE.
• Butter London Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon in Trout Pout- I immediately fell in love with all of these lip crayons when I received them last week, but Trout Pout (a light opaque coral) stole my heart for the summer! The formula is incredibly creamy and very comfortable to wear. $20, full review HERE.
• NYX Chunky Dunk Lip Crayon in Orange Splash- This is the one that started my craving for more orange/coral lipsticks. It is a shimmering, sheer orange that gives just the slightest tint to the lips. It’s light, smooth and comfortable…all things that I like in a summer lip product. $6, full review HERE.
• Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Craving Coral- This light, peachy apricot has slight pink undertones, so it’s not quite as orange. I love the minty scent and tingle and the formula is light and juicy. $14, full review HERE.
• Bite Beauty Luminous Cream Lipstick Duo in Tangerine/Lingonberry- I actually love both colors in this mini duo, but the bright tangerine orange is a bold choice for summer months. It is seriously electric and when I wear it, people go “woah, look at that lipstick!” The formula is great and it lasts a good 6 hours. $12 (a $24 value), full review HERE.
• The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in #18 Sunset Romance- This is another great sheer option for those nervous about orange lip colors. It’s a warm juicy orange with a ton of shine! The formula is hydrating and light, it almost feels like a thin gloss. $12.50, full review HERE.
• YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in #33 Rose Neillia- This is a super intense/bold coral. It has very slight pink undertones, but it leans mostly a warm orange on me. The lipstick has a very soft , creamy application that need care when applying because it is so slippery and soft. Once on, it wears well for 4 hrs, then starts to dry down. $36, full review HERE.
• Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Streak- This is one of my favorite corals to wear, I always get compliments on it! The color is a pink/coral so if you are afraid of more orange tones, this is the one to get. It is intensely pigmented and glides on easily, but it can look a little patchy if you apply too much. I get about 4 hours of wear before it needs to be touched up a bit. $22, full review HERE.
Are you into coral hued lip colors? What are some of your favorite coral lip products?
Let’s stay connected! Please follow me on: