As much as I love summer weather and having a light golden tan, there is just something about Autumn and fall makeup that really gets my heart thumping. I end up embracing my
pale ass light skin complexion and the dark/bold colors really seem to pop against it.
I did a quick makeup look today featuring fall inspired hues and using only products from the drugstore. I tend to keep it simple with any of my given makeup looks and this one is easy to re-create on a daily basis.
Easy Fall Drugstore Makeup Look
- First, I applied a base of Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory using my Real Techniques Sponge. This is my go-to drugstore foundation and I have purchased multiple refills.
- Next, I spot treated some problem areas with the Maybelline Master Conceal, in 10 Ivory, dabbing it on with my fingers. It is crazy pigmented and covers really well.
- Then I swiped some Milani Rose Blush in Coral Cove along my cheek bones. I know coral tends to be more of a summer color, but it helps warm up all the cool tones. A little bit goes a long way with this blush!
- For the eyes, I did a base of Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Linen from the lid to the brow. Then, I applied L’Oreal Infallible Shadow in Always Pearly Pink to the inner corner of the lid and Bronzed Taupe into the outer corner and my crease. I think this look of pink and brown is soft and season appropriate. I finished off my eyes with some Cover Girl The Super Sizer Mascara.
- Finally, for the lips I used the NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Toasted Marshmallow. It is so creamy and pigmented without being the least bit sticky…I love these things!
If you aren’t a fan of dark lip colors or if you need something more work appropriate I suggest the NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose. It’s a medium dusty pink and it feels very nice on the lips.