Wow, I haven’t done an empties post in a while…mainly because I haven’t emptied anything! 😉 Most of these I have had for quite some time and I used them pretty regularly. Todays empties is going to focus on skincare/bath & body care, but I hope to have more makeup items next time I do an empties post. However, as most of us know makeup empties are far and few between.
October Beauty Empties
- Dr. Woods Black Soap Facial Cleanser– I don’t use this for my face, instead it’s what I use to clean my makeup brushes. It’s one of the best ones I’ve found, but it is hard to come by. I am actually in the process of trying to find a suitable replacement, with not much luck with my first attempt.
Would I re-purchase? Yes. If I find one in stores, or next time I do a drugstore.com haul.
- Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser– I bought this using Birchbox points and I am so happy I did. This cleanser has a sweet minty smell that I love and a little bit goes a long way. It foams up very nicely and does a fantastic job at throughly cleansing without stripping my face of natural oils.
Would I re-purchase? Heck yes! Right now I am using another cleanser that was sent to me for review (which I also like) but when that runs out I will definitely be cashing in more BB points for this.
- Ojon Revitalizing Mist (original)– I also got this from the Birchbox Shop using some of my points. This leave-in detangler is one of the best smelling hair products that I’ve ever come across. It’s warm, sweet and spicy…just amazing. It does a pretty good job at detangling my fine hair, but I think it’s slightly to heavy for me.
Would I re-purchase? Maybe. I would buy this again for the scent alone. If I have a ton of points just itching to be used I may re-purchase. If not, I’ve found other hair products that work better for me.
- Bath & Body Works Energy Body Wash– As you can probably tell from the name, this gel body wash has a warm spicy ginger/citrus fragrance. I think it is very invigorating and I didn’t care for the scent at first but it has definitely grown on me. The gel creates a ton of luxurious bubbles and is perfect for the warmer months (only because it’s not super moisturizing.)
Would I re-purchase? Yes, but I think I may try a different scent next time.
- Jack Black Shea Butter Lip Balm– This little guy has lasted me almost a year and I used it quite frequently. It is thick, waxy and does a nice job of protecting/soothing lips. I love the light scent and the fact that it has SPF 25.
Would I re-purchase? Probably. Sometimes the texture is a bit too thick for me, and I have found a few lip treatments that I prefer over this one (Bite Beauty & Fresh Sugar.) However, I might buy another one for summer because of the great SPF formula.
- The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream– I love the scent of their Shea line and this hand cream is throughly moisturizing without being too greasy. I have found though, that in the winter it doesn’t seem to be enough for my dry hands when they get really cracked. I have discovered a new hand lotion that is really great and i’ll be reviewing it soon!
Would I re-purchase? Not at this point in time.
What products have you used up lately?
Let’s stay connected! Please follow me on: