Greetings fellow beauty lovers and welcome to November! Geeze, I thought the summer went by fast, but the fall seems to just be flying by…it will be Christmas before you know it. (52 days away to be exact!)
So, I’ve put together a little beauty related gift guide to help you get ideas for your own list or gifts to give to friends, parents or anyone else special in your life. Some of these I have myself and they come highly recommended (I’ll provide a link to my reviews) and others are things that I think look great and are on my own wish list!
• Stila Trust in Love Gift Set– This is available only at Ulta and it consists of 12 romantic shadows, a Deluxe Huge Extreme Lash Mascara (which I love), and a Deluxe Lip Glaze in Apricot, all packaged in an adorably feminine envelope style case with a mirror. (Valued at $108)
Availability: Only at Ulta – $40
• Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Smokey Suedes Palette– I think this one is pretty self explanatory…just one look at this stunning palette and I was in love. I haven’t seen it in person, but even online the shadows look buttery soft, and the case is so chic.
Availability: Only at Sephora – $39
• Too Faced Le Grand Chateau– (LE) This set is really great if you have to get gifts for multiple friends but you don’t want to break the bank. It comes with 3 separate palettes each with 6 shadows and a blush or bronzer so they can be easily broken up into separate gifts (or of course, you could keep them all!) Also included is a Deluxe Size Better Than Sex Mascara. (Valued at $215)
Fragrance, Body, Skincare
• First Aid Beauty Peace, Joy & FAB Kit– (LE) This kit is on my personal wish list because I have seen SO many of my blogger friends rave about this brand and a few of these products in particular. It includes a 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream, 2 oz Face Cleanser, 28 ct. Facial Radiance Pads, 1.7 oz Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream, and a 2.0 oz Vitamin Hydrating Mist! (Valued at $109)
Availability: Only at Sephora – $54
• Origins Mini Souffle Sampler– Now that the colder weather is here I can never get enough body butters, and I am already a huge fan of Origins skin care so this seemed like a no-brainer for my list. Each tub is 3 oz (for reference The Body Shop’s mini butters are 1.7 oz) so you could even break this up into 2 or 4 smaller gifts for co-workers or as stocking stuffers.
• Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Passions Set– This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time and this gift set is such a good deal! The scent is feminine, sweet and bright…it’s so complex and alluring. Included is a 1.7 oz spray, a 1.7 oz Lotion and a .34 oz purse spray. (Valued at $107) There is a similar set available st Sephora for $82 but it doesn’t include the lotion.
• BareMinerals Enchanted Beauty Set– I just saw this at Ulta the other day and it just looked so warm and season appropriate. It comes with an Enchanted Beauty All-Over Face Color (0.07 oz), Enrapture Eyecolor (soft metallic gold) (0.02 oz), Tempted Eyecolor (jeweled plum brown) (0.02 oz), Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eye Liner in Absolute Black (0.012 oz), Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Take Charge (nude rose) (0.05 oz), Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Wild Beauty (golden caramel) (0.15 oz), and a Precision Eye & Cheek Brush. (Valued at $139)
Availability: Only at Ulta – $45
• Becca Radiant Glow Collection– I have this collection (review here) and I love it! I had never tried any Becca products before and this was a great way to test the brand. It includes the Under Eye Brightening Corrector (0.1 oz.), Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone (0.085 oz.), Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight in Opal (0.17 oz.), and the Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Soufflé in Raspberry/Opal (0.08 oz.) This set is valued at $70.
Availability: Only at Ulta – $32
• Too Faced Le Petit Tresor– (LE) This set is perfect for someone who loves lightweight, comfortable lipstick. It comes with 2 popular nude shades: Taffy & Nude Beach, and 1 new shade WHAM! that is exclusive to this set (all full size!) See my compete review here. (Valued at $72)
• YSL Rouge Pur Couture Mini Collection– (LE) This collection is currently out of stock at Sephora, but I put it on my list in hopes it will return. It includes 4 mini Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks in the shades: Le Rouge #1, Le Orange #13, Le Fuchsia #19, and Le Nu #70. I have previously tried 2 other Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks and the quality is just outstanding. (Valued at $72)
Availability: Sephora – $50
• Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind– (LE) This set is for the Matte lip lovers. It contains 4 creamy mini matte lipsticks ranging from nude to bold red, all packed up in a little holiday tin. I also have this set and you can see my full review here! (Valued at $55)
Availability: Only at Sephora – $25
• Marc Jacobs The Sofia– (LE) This collection includes 5 mini Le Marc lipsticks in a range of best selling red shades. I have 1 Le Marc lipstick and it is so sleek and such high quality, being the lipstick fiend that I am, I’d love to get my hands on more. Shades are: Infamous (soft peony), So Sofia (electric watermelon), Dashing (very cherry), Blow (dark berry velvet), Boy Gorgeous (berry rouge). (Valued at $60)
Availability: Only at Sephora – $45
So there you have it! What do you think of my Holiday beauty gift guide…do you see anything that you want to add to your holiday wish list?
PS: If you are going to be doing any online shopping this year, make sure you sign up for E-Bates and get cash back for all of your Holiday purchases. During this time of year, the cash back adds up fast, trust me! It also helps to install the E-Bates browser button so you don’t forget to activate your cash back. (I used to forget all the time before I installed it!)
Let’s stay connected! Please follow me on: