If you’re the kind of girl who likes a one and done kind of skin care routine, then the new StriVectin Multi Action Restorative Cream will probably be your little pot o’ gold. The folks at StriVectin have put 35 years of research into this little jar, as they are always pushing the limits of what is possible in the realm of skin care. The breakthrough complex accelerates the skin’s natural renewal process and creates a “domino effect” of skin revitalizing benefits one after another.
That’s quite the impressive claim, and I for one was very excited to try it out!
The cream itself is very thick and rich, yet it absorbs quickly within minutes, with no greasy residue. Because of this I think it works very well under my makeup, and I really appreciate that it is unscented! I was using it twice a day (which is recommended) but I was getting a few small breakouts so I switched my usage to only at night. I have oily/combo skin, but if your is drier or father along in the aging process, I think you would really benefit from using it 2x a day.
What it targets: (Results based on evaluation after 12 weeks of use)
- Fine Lines– 97% reported reduced appearance if fine lines & wrinkles
- Firmness– 97% reported that skin felt firmer
- Deep Wrinkles– 97% skin felt smoother
- Sagging Skin– 86% reported that their skin felt lifted and toned
- Dehydration– 97% reported skin felt soft & supple
- Dullness– 80% reported skin look radiant and less dull
- Texture– 86% said that skin texture felt more refined
- Resilience– 94% reported skin felt renewed
- Discoloration– 77% reported skin tone appeared more even
- Enlarged Pores– 86% felt their large pores appeared minimized
- Density– 94% said skin felt more plumped
- Clarity– 83% reported skin looked more youthful & vibrant
Despite my initial adverse acne reaction, reducing use to only at night has still provided me with some positive results. I would say that since I have been using it nightly for 2 weeks, my skin looks more radiant, feels more hydrated and I even feel like my pores are less prominent. People have been commenting and saying “You look great, I love your makeup!”, but I have been using the same makeup I have been for the past month or so. I really think this cream had made a difference in how my makeup applies and sits on my skin. It just looks better overall.
If you have aging skin and you are looking for some serious results with as few steps as possible, I highly recommend this multitasking powerhouse! It’s a bit pricy at $95, but since I have been using it, I have hardly made any sort of dent. This 1.7 oz jar should last quite a while, I would say about a year depending on your own personal usage of course.
Does the new StriVectin Multi Action Restorative Cream interest you?