TGIF am I right?! Wow, I can’t believe next week is my daughters last week of Kindergarten! It has flown by and she did extremely well, but I am excited for summer vacation and to have both of the kids home with me during the day again. 🙂
Today I have lots of beautiful goodies from Vasanti Cosmetics to share with you today. This isn’t the first time I’ve featured them on my blog. Back in December I talked about some of their awesome lip products, which I have more of today!
I’ll start with some of the concealing products that I was sent.
- The Liquid Cover Up is an oil free, amazingly lightweight concealer that gives great medium to full coverage. It can be used as a spot treatment or as an all over foundation. However, when I tried it as an all over foundation I found that I needed too much and I would go through the tube too fast using it that way. So I typically use it under my eyes (before my foundation) to cover my sun spots and I love how easy it is to blend. I have the shade V1 and it’s perfect for my skin color right now, but I may need V0 for the winter months. $23 for .54 oz. (Shake well before use.)
- The Wonders of the World Concealer and Corrector Duo is great if you need more concealing power. The Duo’s are offered in 3 shade ranges: Yellow, Orange, and Amber (which I have.) The Amber duo has a nude/beige shade (L) for concealing blemishes, and an “amber” or peachy/pink shade (R) for concealing under eye circles or spots. The formula is thick, yet easy to blend and dries quickly to a soft finish. I usually set with powder, but even when I don’t I only have minimal creasing. I like to use this duo after I apply my foundation if I need extra help. You can also use the nude shade as an eyelid primer that helps cancel out red colors or veins! $17
- Next up, the Blush for Life Duo’s are all about color + glow, which is all the rage right now. There are 5 blush duo shades available and I received the color Life’s a Peach, a golden peach flush. The blush comes in a sturdy compact with a decent sized mirror and 2 blush shades that you swirl together to get a custom glowing color. The formula is slightly powdery, but it blends flawlessly onto the face and I have to say the peach color is so flattering on my summer skin! $29
Ahh, lips…my favorite part! 2 of the shades I have here today are from their Time After Time Gel Matte Lipstick Collection, which has 6 shades in total, and 1 is from their Love Brights collection, which has in 8 total. These are more of a demi-matte in my opinion, which makes them super comfortable to wear. The pigmentation of all of them is fantastic and I get about 5 hours of wear from these 3 shades. $19 ea.
- Full Time is a natural pink/brown
- Game Time is dark rose/pink
- Endless Love is a deep yet vibrant classic red
Here are some looks I did using the concealing products, blush and different lipstick shades:
In short, I love every single one of these products and they have all worked their way into my current daily routine. Of course I liked all of the lipsticks, but the concealers came in at a very close second favorite! If I had to pick one concealer to recommend for you to purchase (if you are on a budget) I would choose the Concealer Duo. It has slightly better coverage and the 2 shades make it more versatile. Vasanti Cosmetics is Canadian based company but you can find their products on Amazon, Birchbox as well as the Vasanti site! (They also do not test on animals.)