Hi there beauty friends! Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to focus on Christmas! It’s my favorite Holiday even though snow and cold weather come along with it. I just love the shopping, the decorations, the music, and the giving spirit. (I even like wrapping presents!) I’m pretty much done shopping for my little ones, but I have only just begun looking for myself and friends/family.
I am going to be doing 3 gift guides this season, and I’m excited to share my first installment! Some of these are things I already own and love, and some are things on my wish list. If you want to see other holiday related beauty posts, be sure to click on the Holiday 2016 tab at the top of the page! ↑
$10 and Under Beauty Gift Guide
- Yes To Hand Washes – I am a frequent hand washer, especially in the winter to help stop the spread of germs. However, doing this can cause my hands to get extremely dry and crack. I was so happy to receive a new hand wash from the Yes To line. Not only does it smell nice, the formula is softening which helps stave off dry hands. I have the Argan Oil & Fig scent but there are many more scents to choose from at Target & Walmart! – $3.99
- Soap & Glory Happy Pamper Set – The S & G Original Pink fragrance is one of my all time favorites! This little set is the perfect way to introduce someone to the brand. The Body Wash and Righteous Butter lotion are both amazing! – $7 at Ulta
- Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm – I got this for Christmas a few years ago and it’s about time for a new one. It has the most delicious strawberry scent and leaves my lips shiny and soft. Not to mention the retro tin it comes in is adorable! $7 at Ulta or Sephora
- Tony Moly Sheet Mask Set – Personally, I haven’t tried any Tony Moly masks before, but this set got great reviews and it’s an awesome deal! It comes with 5 masks packaged in a cute little festive house box. This would make a great stocking stuffer! – $7.50 at Ulta
- Sephora Mini Solid Brush Cleanser – I have tried many brush cleansers, solid and liquids, and this one takes the cake! It smells nice, but doesn’t leave your brushes scented. Doesn’t leave any filmy build-up on brushes. Gets even my most dirty brushes & sponges clean in just 1 or 2 rounds. LOVE it! Mini is $8, full size is $14 at Sephora.
- The Body Shop Cubes – These festive little cubes are on my gift giving list every year. They come with a few mini products including body wash, body lotion or body butter, and a small body poof. My favorite scents are the Holiday Spiced Apple, Shea, and Honeymania. – $9 (but they are currently 40% off) at The Body Shop!
- NYX Butter Gloss Set – The NYX Butter Glosses are probably my favorite “no fuss” gloss formula of all time! So, when I saw they had sets of 3 available for under $10 I knew I had to grab one. I chose the set with Ginger Snap, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Devil’s Food Cake. Even though these glosses aren’t crazy pigmented, they are so shiny and cushiony! (See swatches of me wearing them HERE.) – $9.99 at Ulta
- Burt’s Bees Mistletoe Kiss Set – This is brand new to Ulta and there isn’t even a description yet! I do know, however, that their Pomegranate and Tinted Lip Balms are so good. I’m also pretty sure that The Peony Lip Shimmer is a best seller too. This would be a cute stocking stuffer for any kid or grown up. – $9.99 at Ulta.
- Tarte Pretty Little Lippies Set – I want this set just for the beautiful product packaging! This little set comes with a mini Lip Exfoliator and a mini Quench Lip Rescue in Nude which will help my dry winter lips! – $10 at Sephora
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette – I have my eye on the Blush Queen (mix of marbled powders) palette but they also have a Blush Goddess (mix of powder blushes), and Melts palette (mix of creme blushes.) I figure 8 shades for $10 is an incredible deal, and they got pretty good reviews so the quality is probably fairly decent! It would also be a great gift for a teen who is starting to build her makeup collection. – $10 at Ulta
- Tocca Simply Chic Set – This new set from Tocca is Limited Edition and contains 3 mini rollerballs of their classic, feminine scents. Florence is my favorite in this set and it has notes of Italian Bergamot and Violet Petals. Cleopatra is more fresh and is infused with the scent of juicy grapefruit and soothing cucumber. Simone has notes of creamy watermelon, yang-ylang, and blonde woods. Each rollerball is .15 oz which is more than enough for each to last you about a month with daily use. – $10 at Sephora
So, what do you think of my $10 and Under Beauty Gift Guide? Do you see anything that you will be picking up for yourself or any stockings that you have to stuff?? Stay tuned for my Under $25 & Under $50 beauty gift guides coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!! ♥