Hi there beauty fiends! Today, I have a special little gem of a palette to show you. The PUR Transformation Palette isn’t the newest thing from the brand, but it’s definitely worth talking about. I usually play it pretty safe when it comes to my day-to-day makeup looks. However, this palette has helped me step out of my comfort zone and I’m enjoying it much more than I thought I would. Just a reminder, all of PUR’s products are completely cruelty free!
If you’re interested, check out the rest of my PUR Cosmetics reviews here!
This palette contains 7 “putty to powder” eye and cheek shades that provide intense color payoff. They are all made with Moroccan Lava Clay which to improve skin’s appearance with each use. You can either use your fingers or a brush to pat and apply the shades. I absolutely LOVE the creamy feel of these shadows and cheek products. Almost all of them are very pigmented and lasted me all day.
PUR Transformation Palette
- Original is a light pink champagne shimmer. Perfect for a highlight shade.
- Re-Werk is a burnt sienna creme.
- Metamorphosis is a deep purple with specks of glitter.
- Alter is a stunning true gold shimmer.
- Bleeding Edge is a jet black cream with fine multicolor glitter. This was the most pigmented and had the best staying power.
- Brand New is a peachy pink blush. It swatched slightly patchy, but went on the cheeks much nicer.
- Tailor Made is a deep neutral contour shade. This was so pigmented and you only need a tiny bit.
In my look, I am wearing Alter & Re-Werk on my lid, and Original on my brow bone. I was so nervous to use Re-Werk because I’ve never used a color like that on my eyes before. However, I really love the way it came out! I am also used the blush & contour shade in my picture, as well as the PUR Browder in the shade Brunette. Also, I should mention that even though these are cream shades they blend like a dream! They really do have a cream to powder formula. I have really enjoyed using this palette and will continue to do so.
Do you dig the shades in the PUR Transformation Palette?