Hi there friends! I can’t tell you how excited I was to receive the Lancôme Rakuten Bonus Box through their affiliate network. Every quarter, Rakuten Affiliate Network sends out bonus boxes to 50 lucky affiliates, and this time I was one of them! This quarters box was packed with best selling Lancôme items, which made it extra exciting to me. Although, their bonus boxes are always pretty amazing!
Let’s take a look at what was inside:
- Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Corrector – included was the shade peach, but it is also available in 4 other corrective shades. The Peach shade minimizes dark spots, dark circles, and acne scars for medium skin tones. This stuff is extremely pigmented and you only need a pin drop size dot for each eye. I used waaaayyy too much the first time I tried it. I have fair to light skin and the peach seemed fairly dark on me. However, with enough blending and foundation on top, it looked good and covered my sun spots very well. $31
- Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover – this is my HG of eye makeup removers and I was so happy to see a travel size included here! It works incredibly well at removing all kinds of eye makeup without irritating, burning, or leaving a greasy residue. I also use this for hard to remove liquid lipsticks and it works like a charm. $15
- Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick – I received the shade Beige Vintage which is a gorgeous rose beige. The formula is extremely pigmented and comfortable to wear. I would say it’s probably one of my favorite matte lipstick formulas, even though it’s not the longest lasting. What I don’t really care for is the applicator tip. The cushiony tip is extremely large and made it somewhat difficult to get a precise line around the lip edges. If I worked carefully I could do it, but someone with smaller lips might have a bit more trouble. I really do love the color though! $22
- Énergie De Vie Liquid Care Moisturizer – this energizing antioxidant liquid moisturizer combines the benefits of a lotion, serum, and cream in one for a hydrated and luminous complexion. It absorbs very quickly and can be used around the contours of the eye. I use it day and night under my regular moisturizer and I love the way my skin looks and feels even after just a few days. $55
- Monsieur Big Mascara – Lancôme’s newest mascara promises 12x the volume with 24 hour flake and smudge free wear. The brush is big with natural, soft wavy fibers. I prefer bristles like this as opposed to synthetic ones. The formula is super black and just one coat gives me long separated lashes. I wore it outside on a muggy day and I did have a bit of smudging under my eyes. The next time I tried it, I set my concealer with powder and it smudged a little less. $25
Excuse the last 2 “sub-par” pictures… my camera is broken so I am deciding on whether to repair it or get a new one. So, in the meantime it’s going to be photos from my iPhone! Camera problems aside, I really like all of the Lancôme products that were in this bonus box! I think the Moisturizer and the Lipstick might be my 2 favorites though.
If you want to be part of the Rakuten Affiliate Network, just sign up here!
Have you used any of the best selling Lancôme products mentioned here?