Yes, another lipstick post! By now, you should know that I just can’t get enough. Lipstick is probably one of my favorite makeup items. It is just such an easy and fool proof way to complete or jazz up any look. This fall, Zoya has added 7 new lipsticks to their already impressive lineup.
Sorry that my lipstick swatches aren’t lined up with the photo above. Layne and Maggie got switched somehow in the flat lay photo. (Well, you get the idea!) Anyway, there are 6 luscious shades that are perfect for fall, and one bonus shade for all of you bad-asses out there. (Go ahead, try to guess which shade the bonus one is.) 😉 5 of the shades are a creme formula and 2 have a bit of shimmer to them. They were all very opaque and creamy with the exception of Tommy, which felt a bit drier.
Zoya Lipsticks – Fall 2017
- Addie is a pink/apricot nude creme. Folks, this is the absolute BEST nude color I have come across thus far. (For my skin tone anyway.) I am head over heels in love with this color!
- Layne is a light, dusty rose creme.
- Bristol is a medium wine creme.
- Maggie is a deep berry creme. This is similar to Bristol but slightly darker.
- Izzy is a deep fuchsia/red with very slight shimmer.
- Lucky is a vibrant shimmering pink.
- Tommy is a deep blue/purple creme. I found it to be a little dry and somewhat patchy. I had to layer it a lot to get good pigmentation.
To sum it up, these are some of my favorite Zoya Lipstick shades of all time. I feel like I’ve said that before, but seriously, they just keep getting better! The formulas (except Tommy) are so, so creamy and amazing. Typically, I get 4-5 hours of wear with each color. However, the bolder & brighter ones tend to last a bit longer, maybe 5-6 hours. They are all beautiful, but my favorites are Addie, Layne, Izzy, and Lucky.
→ The Zoya Lipsticks retail for $12 each and you can find them at Zoya.com now!