*These products were gifted by NYX Professional Makeup, all opinions are mine alone.
Monday greetings beauty friends! I was recently sent a bunch of new NYX goodies so I am beginning the reviews with the entire lineup of NYX Slip Tease Liquid Lipsticks. Now, after I took (and edited) all of my photos and swatches I realized I forgot to include the shade Coy in the mix. Well, I was too tired to re-shoot the pictures, so I only included a lip swatch of that shade! #bloggerproblems
So, there are 12 shades available ranging from neutral to bold. The applicator (shown above) is flat and it holds a good amount of product so you don’t have to re-dip. The formula is thin and silky smooth when you first apply it, then it dries down a bit to a comfortable matte. It wears well for about 4-5 hours on me and all of the shades are quite pigmented. These have very little to no scent, so that is nice if you don’t care for that sort of thing.
NYX Slip Tease Liquid Lipsticks
I was surprised at how much I like all of the colors. I’m usually not much of a brown girl, but these wear really well on me. The only ones I might not wear out too often are Breezy and Feisty.
- Baecation is a vibrant bubblegum pink
- Beyond Basic is a warm toffee brown
- Breezy is an electric coral
- Bang Bang is a rusty brick red
- Feisty is a bold, cool purple
- Entice is a cool toned “greige” rose
- Fire Dancer is a deep, wine red
- Lowkey is a warm, soft coral rose
- Fatal Attraction is a bold purple/fuchsia
- I Woke Up Like This is a warm nude/brown
- Red Queen is a vibrant, warm red
- Coy is a pale carnation pink
All i all, I love so many of these colors and the formula is really nice as well. I would have to say my favorite shades are Fatal Attraction, Lowkey, Entice, Baecation, and Red Queen! The NYX Slip Tease Liquid Lipsticks retail for $6.99 and you can find them now at Ulta.com.